This one day course is appropriate for therapists who have taken an introductory course and either have not had the opportunity to implement their knowledge extensively or would like to review and enhance their skills.
- A review of the assessment and treatment of BPPV, UVL and BVL clients. Lecture and practical sessions.
- Pathophysiology of selected otologic and non otologic causes of dizziness not reviewed in detail during the introductory course. Examples: central dizziness, (migraine associated vertigo), and SCD. In particular, the role of vestibular rehab in concussion management will be presented.
- Advances in the assessment and treatment of these pathologies as well as cervicogenic dizziness.
- Videos of nystagmus and oculomotor findings.
- A variety of case studies will be presented.
– Review quiz